Australia and New Zealand Government Office Luncheon: crisis management
The Government Office Luncheon is the first in a series where we invite the Representative of the Australian Office Taipei and the Director of the New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office to share their insights and the latest developments on the relationship with Taiwan.
At this special event, the Representative and Director will also provide insights into how Australia and New Zealand deal with crises such as the Australian Bushfire and Coronavirus.
- 11:00 to 11:30 - Registration
- 11:30 to 11:45 - Gary Cowan, Representative, Australian Office Taipei
- 11:45 to 12:00 - Moira Turley, Director, New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office Taipei
- 12:00 to 12:30 - Panel Q&A
- 12:30 to 14:00 - Buffet Lunch
Registration for this event is essential.
Please note: all guests will have to wear a mask to have access to the elevator, once in the event space you will be able to take your mask off.