Wealth Report 2019: Road Ahead for London and Sydney
ANZCham Taipei and BCCT invites Nicholas Holt (Knight Frank's Asia Pacific Head of Research and also the Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce in Beijing) and Erin van Tuil (a Partner of Knight Frank Australia) to share their views on:
- Cash gains popularity among world's super-rich amid concerns over political instability in 2018. How about 2019?
- Global Investment market performance – focusing on property and investments of passion
- Why is London so adaptable and ready for the next wave of change to come?
- What makes Sydney one of the top favoured emigration destinations for Asian UHNWIs? Issues impacting Australian UHNWIs to create and preserve future wealth
- In next ten years, would any new opportunities be created in the real estate market of London and Sydney?
"The uncertainty around US-China trade tensions, a Chinese economic slowdown and Brexit have all dampened regional sentiment for the next twelve months. While a deterioration in any of these situations could further impact sentiment, Asia remains one of the key growth engines of the world economy," said Nicholas Holt, Knight Frank's Asia Pacific Head of Research.
If you have an interest in Investment, Financial Services and Property, then this luncheon is for you.