UQ Business Event: Australian Business in Asia
Gain an insight into the Australia-Taiwan-Asia business environment through a panel discussion and networking with Australian Business and Government leaders in Taiwan.
This event is held in collaboration with The University of Queensland and Trade Investment Queensland. A light meal and refreshments will be provided.
18:30 to 19:00 - Registration and networking
19:00 to 19:30 - Event
- Alex Matos - Executive Director, Australia New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Taipei
- Australian Office Representative
Panel Discussion "Doing Business in Asia"
Moderator: Eliza Chui - Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, Austrade; Deputy Representative, Australian Office
- Richard Watanabe - Partner, PwC Taiwan
- John Duthie - Head of Research & Analysis, ANZ Bank
- Mark Blackburn - Director of Sales and Marketing, Wraptie International
- Iris Liang - Marketing Manager Taiwan, Blackmores
19:30 to 19:55 - Q&A
19:55 to 20:00 - Group Photo
20:00 to 20:30 - Networking
Places are limited and given on a first come first serve basis.