Sun, Feb 20|
2022 Australia Day and Waitangi Day Family BBQ + AGM
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2022, 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Woolloomooloo (2F), 110台湾台北市信義區信義路四段379號
About the Event
Join us for our annual National Days Family BBQ celebrating both Australia Day and Waitangi Day and our Annual General Meeting. We encourage all members in the Australia New Zealand community both big and small join us for a fun afternoon at one of our favourite cafes Woolloomooloo.
About Australia Day
Australia Day is about acknowledging and celebrating the contribution of all Australians. From our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people - who have been here for more than 65,000 years - to those who have lived here for generations, to those who have come from all corners of the globe to call our country home. Marked on 26 January, Australia Day is an important date in Australia's history and has changed over time: starting as a celebration for emancipated convicts and evolving into what is now a celebration of Australia that reflects the nation's diverse people.
About Waitangi Day
Waitangi Day (Māori: Te Rā o Waitangi), the national day of New Zealand, marks the anniversary of the initial signing – on 6 February 1840 – of the Treaty of Waitangi, which is regarded as the founding document of the nation.
- 11:10 - 11:40 Sign In
- 11:40 - 12:20 Annual General Meeting
- 12:20 - 15:30 Australia Day and Waitangi Day Family BBQ
Adult (member): NT$1,200 (voting members can bring a guest at the member rate)
Adult (non-member): NT$1,500
Children: $500 (5-12 years - 4 and under free)
The above cost includes:
- A delicious aussie/kiwi lunch and bbq
- Free flow of wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Entertainment for the kids
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In accordance with clause 11 of the ‘Articles of Incorporation of the Australia New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Taipei’, notice is hereby given to all Voting Members of the Annual General Meeting to be held on:
Sunday 20 February 2022 at 11:40 am
at 2F Woolloomooloo
The Agenda shall comprise:
- Review of 2021
- Approval of the Statement of Accounts for 2021
- Approval of the Financial Budget for 2022
- Approval of the Strategic Plan for 2022
- Approval of the nominations of Directors and Supervisors for 2022
Please note the following requirement of our Constitution:
The constitution requires that votes from at least half of the Voting Members, either in person or by proxy are obtained to form a quorum. Therefore, all Voting Members are urged to attend.
If attendance is not possible, please contact Lily at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a proxy form.
Please do not attend in the following circumstances:
- you are feeling sick or have any COVID like symptoms
- you should be undergoing quarantine
- you have just finished quarantine and are undergoing the additional 7 days of self-health care management
- you have been advised to not attend events
Note: All proper COVID procedures will be met according to CDC requirements at the time of the event.
If you have any questions please contact Lily Hu, email@example.com