Tue, Dec 07|
誠品行旅 | eslitehotel
ANZCham Taipei 2021 Discussion Paper Launch
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
誠品行旅 | eslitehotel, No. 98號, Yanchang Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
About the Event
Join us for this special luncheon where ANZCham will formally launch our annual advocacy document - 2021 Discussion Paper - which provides our recommendations to the Taiwan Government to improve the business environment.
Special guest: Minister Kung (龔明鑫 - 行政院政務委員兼國家發展委員會主任委員) will be accepting the Discussion Paper.
This is an excellent opportunity for members to find out more about our advocacy work and to network with the membership base and Taiwan Government.
Find out about the 2020 Discussion Paper here.
If you have any questions please contact Lily Hu at email@example.com
12:00-12:30 - Registration and networking
12:30-12:35 - Welcome by ANZCham Chairman - Dr Jeffrey Chen
12:35-13:10 - Lunch is served
13:10-13:35 - Official Proceedings
- New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office Remarks - Tina Wilson, Trade Commissioner
- Australian Office Remarks - Representative Jenny Bloomfield
- Discussion Paper Presentation - Vincent Chang, Discussion Paper Committee Chair
- ANZCham presents Discussion Paper to NDC
- National Development Council Remarks - Minister Kung, Ming-Hsin